Sunday, March 04, 2007

I protest Against Plagiarism (shame on Yahoo and webdunia)

Fellows,

It has been a while since it has happened, and it has been a shame on the corporate world on how the whole issue was mismanaged. Is this why you have hired all those Management students from the top institutes around the globe whom your money could buy? Yahoo and webdunia has been the bullies of the school, who does not really bother to understand (or atleast pretend to) the depth of the water which they stand on.

I understand the pain my fellow bloggers who fell victim to this and I appreciate the people who decided to stand by them, despite the adverse actions and comments by their own cult. I guess we do not learn from our experiences. Somehow, we forget the saying that were taught while young. That used to be "United we stand, divided we fall". We should not fail to unite, no matter where the results may go. We should be able to do it for our own satisfaction. As the old saying goes, a brick doesnt make a fort. Lets not let the corporate make use of the weaknesses we may posses.

I feel for my friends. I stand by them.

I heare by declare the support for the protest and Join the Protest of March 5th, 2007 Against plagiarism done by Yahoo! India and webdunia. Please visit Copyright Violations for more information. To see a list of places that has joined protest Please click here

S/d.

No comments: